The Mr Fu, I Really Love You novel is a popular light novel covering Drama, Josei, and Mature genres. Written by the Author Thousand Birch Shedding. 1237 chapters have been translated and translations of other chapters are in progress.
With his engagement at hand, the most terrifying and legendary person of the legal world, Fu Huai’an, returns with a son.
Before the engagement…
He asks, “Since you love Wen Moshen, why are you in my bed?”
She says, “Because I cannot watch idly as Wen Moshen’s woman enters an engagement with you.”
With a cigarette in Fu Huai’an’s mouth, he crosses his legs. Across the light cloud of smoke, he squints his eyes—watching as Lin Nuan’s slim arms wrap around his neck; he feels stirred.
So a person can love another so passionately.
“You call what you did a kiss?”
“What a pure lady!”
Fu Huai’an spews out a cloud of smoke and snuffs out the cigarette. With a mellow voice, he says, “Let me teach you what kissing is!”
But, what he teaches Lin Nuan doesn’t seem to be only a kiss…
- 1 A Love That Couldn’t Be Touched
- 2 Is It Necessary for You to Plan Such a Huge Trap?
- 3 Jealousy With a Hidden Motive
- 4 You Must Let Me See Your Sincerity
- 5 First Kiss?
- 6 He Calmly Accepts
- 7 Give You A Present
- 8 Sit Beside Mama!
- 9 In Haicheng... Everyone Knows
- 10 Troubled on Both Ends
- 11 Don't Lose Yourself to Money
- 12 This Child Is Particularly Close to You
- 13 A Marriage With Fu Huai'an?
- 14 So You're Willing to Come Back Now?
- 15 It's Either Me... or Her!
- 16 What Right Did She Have to Look Down on Fu Huai'An?
- 17 You Have an Engagement With the Gu Family
- 18 It Was That Simple?
- 19 A Long-Term Strategy
- 20 What Lin Nuan Said to Fu Huai'an
- 21 The Speculations
- 22 Lin Nuan Knew Better Than Anyone
- 23 Tuan Tuan Was A Quiet Boy
- 24 Lin Nuan Was Searching
- 25 Hungry?
- 26 When Lin Nuan Was About 17 or 18 Years Old
- 27 Open My Arms For You
- 28 A Corner Of Her Heart Softening
- 29 You re Really Getting Married to Lin Nuan?
- 30 I Heard That She’s a Beauty?
- 31 A Call From the Pet Shop
- 32 Mother and Child
- 33 He ll Probably Never Come Back
- 34 Moshen’s Return
- 35 Who Didn’t Want Their Hands on The Information?
- 36 Like an Eternity Long
- 37 But You Have No Idea That I Liked You
- 38 Lin Nuan Doesn’t Settle for a Relationship
- 39 Those Who Know Nothing, Fear Nothing
- 40 Piece Of Cake
- 41 We Both Know the Reason
- 42 The Cat Was Supposed to Be Lin Nuan's Gift
- 43 Don’t All Kids Like It?
- 44 What Would Fu Huai an Think?
- 45 Really Burned My Eyes!
- 46 Lin Nuan Who Had Just Arrived
- 47 Not A Slap Instead?
- 48 No One Owes Anyone Anything!
- 49 How Did This Happen To You?
- 50 Do You Know How To Drive?
- 51 Really Treating Her As An Assistant?
- 52 Why Make Life Harder for Yourself, Fu Brother?
- 53 How Could Lin Nuan Ask About the Issue?
- 54 She ll Be Downstairs in Twenty Minutes
- 55 Is There Tea in the House?
- 56 What’s the Panic For?
- 57 A Sudden Confession
- 58 Fu Huai an Gave Lin Nuan a Lesson
- 59 Lin Nuan Felt Both Panic and Fear in Her Heart
- 60 Why Not Come Out To Get To Know Each Other?
- 61 Didn't You Have Some Feelings Too
- 62 What Right Do You Have to Accuse Others of Acting Frivolous?
- 63 Don’t Bet on Your Body
- 64 I Won’t Buy It If You Say There’s Nothing Going on in Here
- 65 How Many More Years Do You Want to Stay Inside?
- 66 Don’t Blame Me for Not Warning You
- 67 That Sounds Too Intimate
- 68 Directly Calling On Lin Nuan
- 69 The Show Would Be Crashed!
- 70 Isn't It Rather Interesting
- 71 You Should Be Familiar Acquaintances With Miss Lin
- 72 Old Fu’s Childhood Friend
- 73 Won’t Trouble a Lady
- 74 A Streak of Vanity Surfaces
- 75 Which Hospital?
- 76 Miss and Son-in-Law Are Here
- 77 Only You Don’t Have the Right
- 78 Then Do Your Best to Pursue It
- 79 Do You Want to Be Drenched?
- 80 If I Said I Was Waiting For You
- 81 Once More Entering Fu Huai an’s Embrace
- 82 Who Let You Make It?
- 83 Do You Want To Try?
- 84 I Don’t Have Suitable Slippers Here
- 85 A Stab To The Heart
- 86 What Is This?
- 87 I ll Accompany You Up
- 88 We Didn’t Meet for a Few Years and We re Distant Now?
- 89 Why Didn't You Come?
- 90 Have You Called The Police?
- 91 Unwilling Compromise for the Greater Good
- 92 Make Me Broke From Paying Compensation
- 93 Didn’t Get Injured?
- 94 Why Was He Like That?
- 95 Caller Was Liang Mulan
- 96 Leave It for After Dinner
- 97 Don’t Throw a Tantrum Like a Kid
- 98 A Sudden Conclusion
- 99 The Temperature Suddenly Rose
- 100 The Pride in His Bones Forbade Him From Doing So
No ReviewsWrite a review
No review has been written yet. Please share your thoughts to rate and score...