The My Girlfriend is a Zombie novel is a popular light novel covering Action, Adventure, and Ecchi genres. Written by the Author Dark Litchi. 660 chapters have been translated and translations of other chapters are in progress.
When disaster struck, Ling Mo knew that the kinds of zombies depicted in doomsday movies would in fact, be totally different from reality…
Normally, the most important thing to do during the end of the world is to survive, but when Ling Mo picked up his girlfriend from an abandoned bus, the trajectory of his life had gone completely out of control.
The cause of this was very simple. His girlfriend, mutated…
Wait, Shana, that sickle in your hand looks like its being pointed at my pants!
Senior sister! Stop trying to pounce on me the moment I’m distracted!
And little girl, is it really alright for you to just hide by my side and laugh?
Lastly…all of you, stop trying to bite me…ahhh!!!
- 1 Zombie Puppet
- 2 Crossing the Danger Zone
- 3 Encounter with Childhood Sweetheart
- 4 Help Her Undress
- 5 Viral Evolution
- 6 Mutated Zombies
- 7 The Girl Behind the Window
- 8 Change
- 9 Encountering survivors
- 10 Misunderstood by the girl
- 11 Reward you with a slap in the face
- 12 Trade
- 13 A Dragger should behave like a Dragger
- 14 The Shameful Game Inside Girl’s Dormitory
- 15 The True Intention
- 16 Hero saving the Beauty, damn this plot
- 17 Chapter 17
- 18 Life and Death Battle inside the Revolving Door
- 19 You Shouldn’t Open Doors Indiscriminately
- 20 Pierced that thin layer of film
- 21 Time Bomb
- 22 Begin the hunting
- 23 That touch of deep gully
- 24 Shana’s Resolve
- 25 Dark Plot
- 26 The gradually decaying body
- 27 Infected
- 28 Mutation Start
- 29 I want….
- 30 To relieve, or to abandon?
- 31 Awaiting
- 32 Bipolar
- 33 Survivor Group
- 34 To jump off building or not?
- 35 Deuce in broad daylight
- 36 Return my first time
- 37 To trade a person with the knife
- 38 Promise
- 39 Left a little mark on your body
- 40 Ability is good, but don’t reveal the secrets
- 41 Zombie love
- 42 Pushing down a long way down the road
- 43 How about another pinch
- 44 Murder in a dark and stormy night
- 45 The most unfortunate zombie in the history
- 46 Feels good, just a little small
- 47 Collaboration
- 48 Entanglement is not a good habit
- 49 There is road to heaven that you don’t take
- 50 Zombie is about to XOXO me!
- 51 Sister-in Law needs some teaching
- 52 Sister’s saliva function like sports drink
- 53 Sleep with the ground (sleeping together?)
- 54 Searching places
- 55 My target is really Tentacles Monster
- 56 Zombie Concentration Camp
- 57 Big sister zombie, your underwear fell off
- 58 Not just zombie puppet control
- 59 As Expected, Tentacle Monsters Are Still Part Of The Future
- 60 Once A Zombie, Always A Zombie
- 61 Chapter 61
- 62 Chapter 62
- 63 Chapter 63
- 64 Chapter 64
- 65 Chapter 65
- 66 Chapter 66
- 67 Chapter 67
- 68 Chapter 68
- 69 Chapter 69
- 70 Chapter 70
- 71 Chapter 71
- 72 The warehouse was pretty nicely decorated. Although it was gloomy, the area wasn’t moist.
- 73 Chapter 73
- 74 Chapter 74
- 75 Chapter 75
- 76 The Correct Method Of Using An Ability (2)
- 77 Ambush In The Forest (1)
- 78 Chapter 78
- 79 Chapter 79
- 80 Chapter 80
- 81 Chapter 81
- 82 Chapter 82
- 83 Chapter 83
- 84 Chapter 84
- 85 Zombie Defects
- 86 Kill’em all
- 87 Are you on your period?
- 88 Zombie Recipe
- 89 Embarrassed after asking for too much
- 90 I Know How to Sew Socks OK!!
- 91 We are the Zombie Twins!
- 92 Did Your Mouth and Asshole Switch?
- 93 You guys have balls
- 94 Been Through Hell
- 95 Jinx
- 96 Luck is also part of your ability
- 97 The Other Guy With Super Powers
- 98 Run When Things Go South
- 99 Selective Memory
- 100 See Ya
1 ReviewsWrite a review
Please share your thoughts to rate and score...
I'm a fan of zombie apocalypse novels and I can't seem to find a lot of those that doesn't go on hiatus. So I tried this one and this is one of the good ones out there. You just have to be patient on the first 80 chapters as the translation on this one is awful to say the least. It feels like machine translation before those 80 chapters. After those 80 chapters is a properly translated novel. I would have given this 5 stars if not for that early chapter translations. This has some R18 scenes so be mindful of that if you are not into those. But to me, a zombie apocalypse or any apocalypse theme without those are missing something. R18 scenes are not too detailed and words used are often innuendos so its fairly vanilla in regards to those. World Building = 5 Stars, Character Development = 5 Stars, Translation = 3 Stars, Story Development = 5 Stars. Definitely recommended for Apocalypse theme fans. Just be really patient on the early chapters.View Details