The Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi novel is a popular light novel covering Action, Adult, and Adventure genres. Written by the Author Ofuro Ashitsubo. 481 chapters have been translated and translations of other chapters are in progress.
This is the story of a young s*ave gladiator in an underground arena. He doesn’t know about his past or how he got to where he is, only that his name is Aegir, and that he is strong.
One day he kills the boss and escapes the arena, joining a band of mercenaries as a new recruit. During one mission, they encounter the vampire, Lucy, who slaughters the band with her inhuman strength. After learning that Aegir only knows how to kill, Lucy lets him stay at her house, educating and taking care of him.
Two years pass, and on the day of Aegir’s departure, they both exchange a promise that if Aegir becomes a king and owns the land of Erg forest, he can come and take her as his woman. Making this his life goal, Aegir set out on a journey to become a hero, a king, and found his own kingdom.
- 1.2 Prologue Chapters 1 & 2 – Waking Up Underground
- 3 Escape
- 4 Fair Lady of the Fores
- 5 Garden of the Fairy Princess
- 6 Studying with the Fairy Princess
- 7 Immoral Paradise
- 8 Setting Off
- 9 Wandering Warrior
- 10 Hungry Wolf Hun
- 11 Hardle
- 12 New Journey
- 13 Schwarz
- 14 Village Tour
- 15 Bandit Party
- 16 I’ll be Going Alone Part 1
- 17 Follower Girl Part 1
- 18 New Travelmates
- 19 Fallen Blue Blood Part 1
- 20 Oath and Treasured Sword
- 21 White City
- 22 Competition and Women Part 1
- 23 Coming Back
- 24 A New Way
- 25 Wing of Dawn 1 – Prologues
- 26 Wing of Dawn 2 – Assault Uni
- 27 Wing of Dawn 3 – Disturbance
- 28 Wing of Dawn 4 – New Order
- 29 Conferring a Peerage
- 30 House-Hunting
- 31 Meeting Again
- 32 New Home
- 33 Central Army Established
- 34 Southern Sortie
- 35 Demise
- 36 Mother
- 37 The King’s Mercy
- 38 Those who leave and those who come
- 38.5 Chapter Introduction
- 39 Skilled General
- 40 Omen
- 41 Severe Punishmen
- 42 Valley of the Storm
- 43 Footsteps of War
- 44 Arkland War ① Flame which Burns the Nigh
- 45 Arkland War ② The Citizens’ Battle
- 46 Arkland War ③ Victory of Strength
- 47 Arkland War ④ Decisive Battle
- 48 Arkland War ⑤ Guardian of the Gate
- 49 Arkland War ⑥ Collapsing Country, Falling Little Flower
- 50 Arkland War ⑦ The End of One Thing
- 51 A Country may Fall, yet Mountains Remain
- 52 Two Sides of the Conference
- 53 Triumphant Return Ceremony
- 54 Territory Noble
- 55 Visiting Women from the Pas
- 56 The Night of the Ball
- 57 Family Trouble
- 57.5 Chapter Introduction and World Map
- 58 Current Status of the Territory
- 59 Domestic Affairs Official and the Migrating Citizens
- 60 Wedding
- 61 The Three Disheveled Blooming Flowers
- 62 The Returned Letter
- 63 Eastern Independent Army Moves Ou
- 64 Attack on Wife
- 65 Raid
- 66 Barbarian Suppression War ① A Laid Trap
- 67 Barbarian Suppression War ② The Sinking Cavalry
- 68 Barbarian Suppression War ③ Mountain Thunder
- 69 After the War with the Mountain Nation
- 70 A Chain of Troubles with Women
- 71 The Golden Knigh
- 72 Armed Uprising
- 73 Treia Conflict ① Hill of Grief
- 74 Treia Conflict ② A Surging Invasion
- 75 Treia Conflict ③ The Mask of the Ceasefire Negotiations
- 76 Ceasefire Negotiations
- 77 The Two Blessings
- 78 The Lily Flower
- 79 The Ignored Problem
- 80 As a Chief
- 81 Cavalry Battle
- 82 Champion of the Border
- 83 Celia’s Suffering
- 84 Business Negotiations
- 85 Personal Business Negotiations
- 86 Children
- 87 A Trifle in the Capital
- 87.5 Chapter Introduction & Country Names
- 88 Springtime Grand Training Exercise
- 89 The Melancholy of a Small Wife
- 90 Haunted Mansion
- 91 Monster Extermination
- 92 Den of Monsters
- 93 Healing of the Hear
- 94 Expected Outbreak of War
- 95 Northern Disturbance ① Outbreak of War
- 96 Northern Disturbance ② Pass Through the Fores
- 97 Northern Disturbance ③ Detour the Invincible Fortress
- 98 Northern Disturbance ④ The Prepared Stage
3 ReviewsWrite a review
Please share your thoughts to rate and score...
Hello there Ofuro Ashitsubo.
I love to give 5 stars because is.
The novel that you write is very fun and interesting to me.
I love reading it very much when I'm free.
Every story plot in all the chapters is great and good.
I wish I could read it every day to fill my day.
I like the characteristic of all your characters especially your main lead.
I also hope that the authors continue writing to the end and I always support your hard work.
Thank you for your hard works and don’t drop or reboot it or hiatus because I love to read your novel.
I hope can read more and more a chapter every day.
I hope you can release 2 chapters every day if you not too busy or sick.
Your novel makes my life colorful and not boring.