The The Death Mage Who Doesn’t Want a Fourth Time novel is a popular light novel covering Action, Adventure, and Comedy genres. Written by the Author Densuke. 295 chapters have been translated and translations of other chapters are in progress.
Amamiya Hiroto is unlucky. His life consisted of misfortune after misfortune, culminating in an unlucky death during an incident on a school boat trip, trying to save a girl he barely knew. After death, he met a god of reincarnation who requested that the hundred or so dead passengers—one of them being the girl he tried in vain to save—be reincarnated into another world.
Yet a series of unfortunate events forced Hiroto to reincarnate with even less luck than before, starting with nothing but a tremendous amount of Mana. His second life, far worse than his first, came to a cruel end.
However, upon meeting the god a second time, he was informed that there would be yet another reincarnation—one that had already been set in motion and could not be stopped. Not wanting Hiroto to live long, the god cursed him before he was reborn in the hopes that he would either die quickly or commit suicide.
Hiroto was reborn once more as a half-Vampire, half-Dark Elf. A Dhampir. Not wanting a fourth life, he is determined to live this third life with the only things remaining from his previous lives—death-attribute magic and his enormous Mana pool.
- 0 Prologue
- 1 Volume 1: The Shield-Nation of Mirg Amamiya Hiroto has been reincarnated in『Lambda』!
- 2 Hard mode begins, insanity takes over
- 3 A hikikomori at six months old
- 4 Chapter 4
- 5 Chapter 5
- 6 Chapter 6
- 7 The merchant Rudy considered himself to be blessed.
- 8 Chapter 8
- 9 Note from the translator:
- 10 Chapter 10
- 11 Chapter 11
- 12 「A toast! A toast to the savior of our chief!」
- 13 Chapter 13
- 14 At Vandalieu’s sudden request to be alone, Zadiris opened her eyes wide in surprise.
- 15 Chapter 15
- 16 Chapter 16
- 17 Chapter 17
- 18 Chapter 18
- 19 The large village of Orcs ruled by the Noble Orc Bugogan was peaceful at night.
- 20 「UOOOOH! You pig-headed cowards! Do you not have the courage to come and face me?!」
- 21 Chapter 21
- 22 The woman lay on the bed like a living corpse, staring at the ceiling.
- 23 It was a clear February morning, with the smell of blood on the cool morning breeze.
- 24 Chapter 24
- 25 Chapter 25
- 26 Chapter 26
- 27 Chapter 27
- 28 Chapter 28
- 29 Chapter 29
- 30 Chapter 30
- 31 Submerged in water, Vandalieu’s fatigue faded away and he was enveloped in warmth.
- 32 Chapter 32
- 33 Chapter 33
- 34 Chapter 34
- 35 Chapter 35
- 36 Chapter 36
- 37 Gigyaaah!
- 38 The seventh floor of Garan’s Valley.
- 39 I want coffee milk
- 40 Chapter 40
- 41 Chapter 41
- 42 Hogyah, hogyah!
- 43 Chapter 43
- 44 A little while earlier.
- 45 Chapter 45
- 46 Now then, I want to set up Talosheim’s defenses
- 47 Chapter 47
- 48 Chapter 48
- 49 Insectoid monsters have no ability to think and move solely on instinct.
- 50 Note from the translator:
- 51 Icicles extended with explosive force from the cracks in the Dragon Golem’s torso.
- 51.1 In a Divine Realm
- 51.2 V1+2 Character Summary Page
- 52 Chapter 52
- 52.1 The only remaining god of the eleven gods
- 53 Chapter 53
- 54 “So I’ve made a new Undead,” Vandalieu announced.
- 55 Chapter 55
- 56 Chapter 56
- 57 Chapter 57
- 58 “I’ll bet on Ent-user,” said Vigaro.
- 59 Chapter 59
- 60 Chapter 60
- 61 The seven-day-long march went better than expected.
- 62 With a dripping noise, cold fluid fell from a helmet.
- 63 Chapter 63
- 64 “Just what… happened to me?” Gordan was bewildered.
- 65 Chapter 65
- 65.1 side story 3
- 65.2 side story 4
- 65.3 side story 5
- 66 Chapter 66
- 66.1 v3 character
- 66.2 Appendix 1
- 66.3 Appendix 2
- 66.4 Appendix 3
- 67 Volume 4: The Hartner Duchy Volume
- 67.1 side story 6
- 68 Chapter 68
- 69 Chapter 69
- 70 Chapter 70
- 71 Chapter 71
- 72 “One person, to start things off,” whispered Rodcorte, who had been watching events in Origin.
- 73 Chapter 73
- 74 Chapter 74
- 75 Naturally, criminal syndicates exist in the nations and cities of Lambda.
- 76 After being betrayed by her stepfather and sold to a slave trader, Marie was stricken by despair.
- 77 Chapter 77
- 78 “I understand it’s harmless, but… what do we do with it?” asked Eleanora.
- 79 Chapter 79
- 80 Chapter 80
- 81 That morning, there was a somewhat restless atmosphere around Duke Hartner’s castle.
- 82 Chapter 82
- 83 Chapter 83
- 84 Chapter 84
- 85 Chapter 85
- 86 Chapter 86
- 87 Chapter 87
- 88 Chapter 88
5 ReviewsWrite a review
Please share your thoughts to rate and score...
Great story, worth the read although it might be sad in the beginning the story would eventually build up and start to be more interesting also...I need more chapters!!!
i read chapter 0 and the first chapter and cried. i wanted to drop the story so bad and i wanted to kill the characters so bad. i really want the mc to get strong and kill the god and all of those other people.
one of the best light novels i've read so far. really well written and extremely interesting to follow. great character progression.
only bad thing: new chapters don't come very often
one of the best stories that I read. from the beginning the plot can be seen underneath and when the pot is reviled as a hole you get why a certain thing that was bugging you happened.
I recommend that you read 10+ chapters and judge for yourself.
A page turner from the start. The only thing wrong with this story is it isn't finished yet.
The story follows the 3rd life of a forgotten soul. From the moment he is reborn his life is a struggle. He learns to overcome his need for vengeance against the god who did this to him only to be further persecuted by that same god...