The The Protagonists Are Murdered by Me novel is a popular light novel covering Action, and Fantasy genres. Written by the Author Backstage. 66 chapters have been translated and translations of other chapters are in progress.
Regressor, Reincarnator, Possessor, Traveler, or Predestined. I will hunt down the protagonists that exist in the countless worlds and absorb their abilities.
Here lies the protagonist.
The continent’s hope.
The hero who will save the world.
The hero who currently has a hole through his chest!
With the Spirit of Earth, freed the Dwarfs and gained their trust.
Purified the contaminated Forest of Spirits and became the Fairies’ benefactor.
Resealed the Ancient Stone statues found in one of the ruins.
Exterminated the giant sea serpent that emerged from the sea.
Defeated the 47th Demon Lord of the underworld…
“Aside from assaults and murders there were other death related incidents as well as vandalism, arson, and etc…”
This was the protagonist.
But now he has died by my hands.
- 1 ‘100 million.’
- 2 Was I going crazy?
- 3 “It’s a miracle.”
- 4 He quickly changed into his sportswear and settled down in the stadium.
- 5 [10…9…8…]
- 6 [Mission Completed. Returning to your original world.]
- 7 Most monsters have an aether coating, but not all were like that.
- 8 All aspiring hunters must go through a “debut” process to become a professional hunter.
- 9 Whatever work I could find I did my best.
- 10 What is the definition of ‘protagonist?’
- 11 From my point of view and whoever was watching, Celeste is doing very well.
- 12 Shit.
- 13 The small debut in Korea has ended.
- 14 Seoul, Korea.
- 15 Chapter 15
- 16 While staying at Vivienda Magic Academy for a month, I had learned one amazing fact.
- 17 Chapter 17
- 18 The day of the Maelka Dungeon event.
- 19 Maybe, I had expected it from the start.
- 20 There were eight people, both boys and girls.
- 21 The next day.
- 22 “Ahaha, stupid motherfuckers. You’re making me blush.”
- 23 Morning of the next day.
- 24 Chapter 24
- 25 Hwayang neighborhood.
- 26 Chapter 26
- 27 *WARNING, descriptive imagery this chapter.*
- 28 Two days have passed since the bizarre explosion.
- 29 Early morning.
- 30 The taxi culture in Korea is very developed, so taxi stops were commonplace.
- 31 I blankly stared at the flowerpot.
- 32 Celeste was learning how to move.
- 33 Three months quickly passed.
- 34 Arash’s Battle Royale Role Playing Survival Project.
- 35 In this world, only first places, winners, and protagonists are remembered.
- 36 ‘5000 Star Force if I defeat the Rake Barox within five minutes?’
- 37 Regressors, reincarnators, possessors, travelers, and predestined.
- 38 “Send me back.”
- 39 Magic?
- 40 Seodam awkwardly straightened his tie.
- 41 There was a time when ordinary hunters were called heroes.
- 42 Celeste’s swordsmanship was quite…
- 43 Celeste was troubled by Aren’s sudden proposal for a spar.
- 44 The spar ended with Celeste’s defeat.
- 45 Dream Island.
- 46 Since that day, I’ve set up some ‘surveillance cameras’ near the humans’ camp.
- 47 The humans were made aware of an unknown enemy.
- 48 This world consists of more than 100 islands.
- 49 [You’ve successfully hunted a Level 61 protagonist.]
- 50 “You son of a bitch, are you out of your mind?!”
- 51 Cheorwon, at a remote location 300 meters from the Great Rift, a temporary camp had been set up.
- 52 Team 6’s commander, S-Rank hunter Ryu Dongkyun.
- 53 Chapter 53
- 54.1 Wembley stadium, London.
- 54.2 Things went pretty well.
- 55 Chapter 55
- 56.1 Korean superhuman academy was one of the biggest academies in the world.
- 56.2 “Oh! Hello, we meet again.”
- 57.1 “You want me to join Mister Yoo Seodam’s guild?”
- 57.2 [Do you want to check the plot?]
- 58.1 ‘It wouldn’t be easy.’
- 58.2 [Moving to A75 world line]
- 59 It was a world where swords ruled over everything. The swords were the laws.
- 60 Library of the white witches 1.1
- 61.1 .1 – Library of the white witches
- 61 Library of the white witc
8 ReviewsWrite a review
Please share your thoughts to rate and score...
I started it while not expecting much but I liked it a lot more than i thought i would. The mc is smart and i love the plot. Cant wait for more chapters to come out.
this is like the gintama of light novels. 10/10
Waiting to see what more novels are gonna get featured(though not officially) lmao. Would definitely recommend
It's a unique combo of all levelling up and regression type novels. Definitely deserves to be in top 10. Eagerly awaiting more chapters to satisfy my appetite
We're given a task to list out the best stories we've read for atleast 25 stories and I happened to bypass this one and list it out. I've been finding stories like this and it's like a heaven's blessing for me. Finally... Out of boredom.
Wasn't expecting much from this, but I was pleasantly surprised. It has a unique plot with good writing and a likable MC, I'm looking forward to reading more chapters.
That's a good story, I really liked reading this, the way that they describe the protagonist opened my eyes about others novels that I read :D
This novel is quite average in everything but the characters. That it managed to make me care about every character in the novel whether I liked them or hated them made it a interesting read.