The The Second Coming of Gluttony (WN) novel is a popular light novel covering Action, Adventure, and Drama genres. Written by the Author Roh Yu-Jin. 477 chapters have been translated and translations of other chapters are in progress.
He was an addict, a loser, a despicable human being.
But, one fleeting dream that may not be a dream at all reawakens his once-lost senses.
Possessing a very unique ability, he will use that, and the dream, to forge his path in the world now known as the Lost Paradise.
“The son of god Gula has returned.”
I was lost in the world of gambling.
I turned my back on my family and even betrayed my lover.
I wasted every day of my life.
It was a life of trash.
The reality told me thus:
That I would amount to nothing no matter what I did.
In order to change my pathetic life, I chose fantasy, instead.
Even then, it was the same story.
I wondered if salvation would come at the end of the long road.
But, I was forced to kneel down in defeat in front of a powerful entity.
The tower I built up with my own hands crumbled into nothingness.
Just for once, I dearly wished to know the truth about myself.
– Come closer, my child…
I will not hold back this time.
- 1 Prologue
- 2 A Son of a B*tch 1
- 3 A Son of a B*tch 2
- 4 March 16th, 10:30 PM 1
- 5 March 16th, 10:30 PM 2
- 6 The Golden Stamp 1
- 7 The Golden Stamp 2
- 8 The Awakening 1
- 9 The Awakening 2
- 10 The Large Group of Humans 1
- 11 The Large Group of Humans 2
- 12 The Record in History
- 13 A Dangerous Treasure Hunt 1
- 14 A Dangerous Treasure Hunt 2
- 15 A Dangerous Treasure Hunt 3
- 16 A Dangerous Treasure Hunt 4
- 17 A Dangerous Treasure Hunt 5
- 18 Rewards Befitting One’s Achievements 1
- 19 Rewards Befitting One’s Achievements 2
- 20 Rewards Befitting One’s Achievements 3
- 21 A Star Shining Again 1
- 22 A Star Shining Again 2
- 23 A Star Shining Again 3
- 24 The Hidden Potential Revealing Itself 1
- 25 The Hidden Potential Revealing Itself 2
- 26 The Hidden Potential Revealing Itself 3
- 27 Mopping Up the Missions 1
- 28 Mopping Up the Missions 2
- 29 Looking Back 1
- 30 Looking Back 2
- 31 A Misunderstanding 1
- 32 A Misunderstanding 2
- 33 A Misunderstanding 3
- 34 The Golden Commandmen
- 35 To Paradise 1
- 36 To Paradise 2
- 37 To Paradise 3
- 38 Miss Foxy 1
- 39 Miss Foxy 2
- 40 Glorious Shackles, Perilous Freedom
- 41 My Name Is….
- 42 Spilled Milk 1
- 43 Spilled Milk 2
- 44 The Place He Needs To Be
- 45 To Paradise, Once More
- 46 First Experience 1
- 47 First Experience 2
- 48 Haramark
- 49 Carpe Diem 1
- 50 Carpe Diem 2
- 51 Forest of Denial 1
- 52 Forest of Denial 2
- 53 Forest of Denial 3
- 54 can Be Done, Can’t be Done 1
- 55 Can Be Done, Can’t Be Done 2
- 56 Repose of Souls
- 57 Repose of Souls 2
- 58 Goodwill with Goodwill, Malice with Malice
- 59 Goodwill with Goodwill, Malice with Malice 2
- 60 Princess Knigh
- 61 Princess Knight 2
- 62 The First Turning Poin
- 63 The First Turning Point 2
- 64 Job Renewal
- 65 One of a Kind Job
- 66 An Encounter 1
- 67 An Encounter 2
- 68 A Level 2 Leader
- 69 A Level 2 Leader 2
- 70 A Mystery
- 71 Taboo
- 72 Taboo 2
- 73 The White Ship, the anchor
- 74 King’s Wrath
- 75 King’s Wrath 2
- 76 Maria’s Sorrow
- 77 I don’t want to live like that 1
- 78 I don’t want to live like that 2
- 79 I don’t want to live like that 3
- 80 I don’t want to live like that 4
- 81 Difference in the Temperature of Hope and Reality 1
- 82 Difference in the Temperature of Hope and Reality 2
- 83 A piece of hope pulled out from quagmire
- 84 By a Whisker
- 85 Panic Room
- 86 Strange Bedfellows 1
- 87 Strange Bedfellows 2
- 88 Strange Bedfellows (3)
- 89 Evil Phantom-catching Vengeful Spirit
- 90 Seol Jihu vs Teresa Hussey
- 91 After a Storm Comes a Calm
- 92 Addiction
- 93 Addiction (2)
- 94 Miscalculation
- 95 You did well, Jihu.
- 96 Intentional Misunderstanding
- 97 Great Fortune Within Hardship
- 98 Great Fortune Within Hardship (2)
- 99 The Threads of Bonds Coming Together
- 100 The Threads of Bonds Coming Together (2)
7 ReviewsWrite a review
Please share your thoughts to rate and score...
This right here is one of the top novels in the entire light novel industry. This is not even exaggerated. No cliches and the mc gets op towards the end but its understandable why he needed to get that strong. And he had to work towards it. He didnt just go and bulldoze every enemy he faced, in fact many of the fights ended with him almost dying. The plot is one of the best if not the best that I have ever read. I havent spotted any plot holes and each and every detail contributes to the story. You can feel the characters emotions and see the reasoning behind their actions. The contrast between the MC’s life in paradise and his life on earth make the MC seem human and not paint him as some god and the people who know about both of his lives also see this. This one point adds so much to the novel, and make you actually root for the MC that much more. This novel is one that pulls you in and makes you want to binge read it it in one sitting. I absolutely recommend everyone read this novel. I mean everyone. This is hands down one of if not the best light novel out there. I would give it 10 stars if I could (yes, out of 5).
Amazing story, definitely a must read. Translation is always spot on and the mc is very likable if you wait it out. Cant wait to see how it ends.
One of the reasons why I started reading light novels. Very detailed story and the plot reels you in making you want to go do an all-nighter just to finish the story.
Easily in my top 3 of best novel. Chapters are longer than many others in the genre and it makes for a very detailed story.
MC isn't too OP that the story is bland while he's also not dumb enough to make you want to punch him yourself.
I honestly love it ngl the whole story is one of the best I've read on this platform. I literally spent 16 hours consecutively for two days to finish everything.
Good shit right here. MC isn't an asshole and respects the people he meets. That being said..He isn't a pushover and will kill a mother fucker when necessary! NICE!