The The Villainess Enjoys Her Seventh Life as a Free-Spirited Bride (hostage) in a Former Enemy Country novel is a popular light novel covering Action, Fantasy, and Josei genres. Written by the Author Amekawa Touko. 140 chapters have been translated and translations of other chapters are in progress.
“Rishe Ilmgard Wertsner! I’m breaking off my engagement with you!”
“Okay, I understand”
The Duke’s daughter, Rishe left the evening party without delay.
In fact, for Rishe, this engagement has been terminated for the seventh time. And that’s where her new life starts, having enjoyed the way of life of a pharmacist and a dressed up knight, she lost her life at the age of 20 and now has gone back to the scene where her engagement was broken off.
Normally, this could have broken Rishe’s heart, but her mentality now is strong.
Her past six lives have been busy and fulfilling, she wants to live longer this time around.
If possible, she wants to live a life of leisure and squander money….
To commence her 7th life, Rishe has set up such a diagonal goal.
However, in this life, she will be married to the Crown Prince of a militant nation, who killed her in her past life.
…….. It’s probably better. It doesn’t matter if it’s a former rival country. In her seventh lifetime, she’ll enjoy loafing off at a castle!!
Against all her determination, she inadvertently demonstrated the skills she had cultivated in her past lives and garnered attention as a brilliant Crown Princess.
- 1 Because this breaking off engagement scene is too tiring
- 2 This time, I want to relax
- 3 The man who killed me
- 4 If you break off my engagement, would you be happy?
- 5 To be happy
- 6 What did you just say?
- 7 Conditions before the marriage
- 8 Prepare for divorce
- 9 Now, make your choice
- 10 Pleased to be a hostage, sir.
- 11 Let’s process everything together and do a cleanup
- 12 About the maid’s ‘senpai’
- 13 What determines the value of a life
- 14 Night party is no problem
- 15 Scorn doesn't hurt or itch.
- 16 How to win the (future) Emperor
- 17 Do you buy fights being sold?
- 18 Scars exposed
- 19 The identity of the maid
- 20 Her Judgement
- 21.2 Let’s start all over again
- 21.1 Let’s start all over again
- 22.1 Confronting the former boss
- 22.2 Confronting the former boss
- 23.1 Could she beat her former boss?
- 23.2 Chapter 23.2
- 24.1 Challenge My Former Boss
- 24.2 Chapter 24.2
- 25.1 At the mercy of my (future) husband
- 25.2 Chapter 25.2
- 26.1 Having dinner with my (future) husband
- 26.2 Chapter 26.2
- 27.1 Meeting my (future) brother-in-law
- 27.2 Meeting my (future) brother-in-law
- 28.1 Reeks of a messy sibling relationship
- 28.2 Chapter 28.2
- 29.1 What she already knew
- 29.2 Chapter 29.2
- 30.1 What you need to know
- 30.2 Chapter 30.2
- 31 What I didn’t know
- 32.1 Gems at the fingertips
- 32.2 Chapter 32.2
- 33.1 Pearl Tears
- 33.2 Pearl Tears
- 34.1 Circulating Gold
- 34.2 Chapter 34.2
- 35.1 Chapter 35.1
- 35.2 Chapter 35.2
- 36.1 The King of the Favelas
- 36.2 Chapter 36.2
- 36.3 Chapter 36.3
- 37.1 Can’t Even Be Called A Lock
- 37.2 Chapter 37.2
- 38.1 Broken Door
- 38.2 Chapter 38.2
- 39.1 Sealed Purpose
- 39.2 Sealed Purpose
- 40.1 The Truth
- 40.2 Chapter 40.2
- 40.3 Chapter 40.3
- 41.1 Take that hand
- 41.2 Chapter 41.2
- 41.3 Chapter 41.3
- e1.1 Extra 1.1 - A story of Rishe and Arnold joining hands
- e1.2 Extra 1.2 - A story of Rishe and Arnold joining hands
- e2.1 Extra 2.1 - A Merchant's Life: A Night in the Desert
- e2.2 Extra 2.2
- e3.1 Extra 3.1
- e3.2 Extra 3.2
- ci.1 Character Introduction of the Characters in Arc 1
- 42.1 All set to move in.
- 42.2 Chapter 42.2
- 43.1 Please instruct me, Your Highness.
- 43.2 Chapter 43.2
- 44.1 What the crossed swords could tell.
- 44.2 Chapter 44.2
- 44.3 Chapter 44.3
- 45.1 Bound to be Upset
- 45.2 Bound to be Upset
- 46.1 Okay, let’s mix in here
- 46.2 Chapter 46.2
- 46.3 Chapter 46.3
- 46.4 Chapter 46.4
- 47.1 The Person He Would Kill
- 47.2 Chapter 47.2
- 47.3 Chapter 47.3
- 48.1 There's something wrong with the situation!
- 48.2 Chapter 48.2
- 48.3 Chapter 48.3
- 49.1 Beautiful Immitation
- 49.2 Chapter 49.2
- 50.1 The Purpose of the Trip Out of the Castle
- 50.2 Chapter 50.2
- 50.3 Chapter 50.3
- 50.4 Chapter 50.4
- 50.5 Chapter 50.5
- 51.1 I've made friends with the candidates.
- 51.2 Chapter 51.2
- 51.3 Chapter 51.3
3 ReviewsWrite a review
Please share your thoughts to rate and score...
It was confusing to read it at first but then it gets easier and more interesting afterwards. I love the mcs attitudes and their way of thinking. Especially the way the fl lived her past lives. I would also do the same things as what she did if i had the chance. The novel has a lot of political concepts but its interesting reading abt it. Waiting for updates, keep up the good work.
I enjoyed reading this story and I look forward to future updates! It was slightly difficult in the beginning, but once I read a few chapters or so, I could hardly stop reading.
This is pretty good story, I like the women empowerment I’m seeing. She is a queen and I can’t wait to see where she goes.😁. One change I would like to see is maybe her growing stronger on at least on par with ML, thigh FL is bad ass there is always this line between her ML where she has to slightly weaker so he can protect her, but I would prefer if they could have each other’s back and grow stronger together😁